Sometimes I come across just extra random pictures in iPhoto, that I forgot existed. Some are too good not to share. These five are from our trip to Berlin.
1. An adorably sleepy Knut the polar bear, cuddling with his Christmas tree.
2. So many things to say about this… and yet I’m speechless. And, laughing.
3. A sign in the U-bahn, strangely reminiscent of that zoo sign featuring the “Paarung”.
4. We could see ourselves in this art. Literally. Because of the reflection. (At Neue Nationalgalerie.)
5. I feel like this piece says something important about Berliners… but I’m unable to articulate it. Kinda like the me in the photo.
Well, this’ll be my shortest post ever. I mostly just wanted to share those two hilarious signs… and I wasn’t sure how else to do it. If you could shed some light on this strange poster-theme, I’d be glad to hear your theories or insights. 😀